World's “sexiest referee” touring globe during break from football

The world’s sexiest referee, Karolina Bojar, has put down her whistle for the time being and jetted off on a huge holiday around the world.
The 24-year-old - who has some 150k followers on Instagram - has already been to some exotic destinations such as the Caribbean, New York, and Miami during her trip over the globe. The Polish national wrote a lengthy post on social media before taking her flight: “The end of the year is a time for summaries and settling accounts with yourself. The last twelve months have been a very busy and fruitful period for me. What happened in 2021 exceeded my expectations. Professionally, I feel absolutely fulfilled, I'm on my way to the desired goal. “The enormity of study and work put into all exams, thesis and the entrance exam for the advocate's apprenticeship resulted in the fulfillment of professional dreams. 2021 is also another very successful year for me as an athlete. Regular performances in the highest league women's football and CLJ, the first international match I hosted, fruitful cooperation within the PZPN mentoring program and - last but not least - the progress and development of the referee's workshop.” She continued: “I am proud to be part of #TrecTeam, which is made up of outstanding athletes. Thanks to the sponsor's support, my preparation for the match and training jumped to a higher level. This year, the Endurance line was created, which perfectly meets my needs and has already become a part of my ritual around the game: we started 2021 on our honeymoon and we will finish it on the journey. Now it's time for the long-awaited, dreamlike and well-deserved relaxation. Can’t wait.”
Bojar has built a huge following for her displays on the pitch as well as her saucy snaps on social media. She has even admitted before that her looks has helped her in calming players when a decision is given. The official said: "Women have a natural charm that allows us to maintain calm during a game, even in a tense situation. During the game there are different situations that can generate aggressive behaviour. The game starts in a nice and pleasant climate, so I think beauty helps."

Source: Daily Star